Adata Ultimate SU630 ASU630SS-960GQ-R 960 GB Solid State Drive – 2.5″ Internal – SATA (SATA/600) – Black 50th birthday gift ideas Adata27.87Technology > Drives and Media
Adata Ultimate SU630 ASU630SS-960GQ-R 960 GB Solid State Drive – 2.5″ Internal – SATA (SATA/600) – Black – If you’re looking to replace that HDD of yours with an SSD, look no further than the ADATA SU630. The SSD is built with next-generation QLC 3D NAND Flash to offer amazing value and great performance. It also comes with excellent features such as LDPC ECC technology.
3D QLC SSD – High Capacity Without Breaking the Bank
Sporting the QLC 3D NAND Flash with 3.84TB of capacity and an attractive price point, the SU630 is an ideal upgrade for users looking to make the switch from HDD to SSD, whether as storage or a boot drive.
Performance Boost With Dynamic SLC Caching
Featuring dynamic SLC caching, NAND Flash memory operates in single-level cell mode and boosts performance. This allows the SU630 to reach read/write speeds of up to 520/450MB/s for smoother and faster boot, file transfers, and downloads.
Improved Data Integrity
With support for LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology, the SU630 can detect and fix errors to ensure data integrity and thus enjoy an extended lifespan.
Tougher, Quieter, More Reliable
With no mechanical components, SSDs are more resilient than HDDs. They are more resistant to shock, vibration (1500G/0.5ms) and extreme temperatures (0anddeg;C-70anddeg;C) and therefore provide better protection for data. What’s more, SSDs also run silently and consume less power.
SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
With the purchase of the SU630, users qualify to download ADATA’s SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility free of charge! SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SU630, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information. The Migration Utility is especially helpful for users making the switch from HDD to SSD, as it allows for simple and straightforward backup and migration of data, including the operating system.
- 3D QLC NAND Flash for higher affordability
- With a capacity of 960 GB, you have large storage space for all your documents and data
- Big capacity up to 3.84TB
- Advanced hardware LDPC ECC technology
- The high-read speed of 520 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Supports SLC Caching for improved performance
- With the high-write speed of 450 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Free software: SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility
- Supports S.M.A.R.T., TRIM Command, and NCQ
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance