Club 3D Ultra High Speed HDMI Certified Cable 4K120Hz 8K60Hz 48Gbps M/M 5m/16.4ft gift ideas for women Club 3D8.487Technology > Networking and Cables
Club 3D Ultra High Speed HDMI Certified Cable 4K120Hz 8K60Hz 48Gbps M/M 5m/16.4ft – The Club 3D CAC-1375 Ultra High Speed HDMI2.1 Certified Cable is built to handle the highest quality video- and audio- signals.
HDMI 2.1 Increased Bandwidth to 48Gbps.
The increase in maximum bandwidth compared to previous versions is achieved by increasing both the bitrate of the data channels (from 6Gbps to 12Gbps) and the number of channels (from 3 to 4). This allows support for resolutions up to supports 4K at 120Hz or 8K at 60Hz! New feature included in this Specification is Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2, this is used for video formats higher than 8K with 4:2:0.
Enhanced refresh rate features:
– Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) reduces or eliminates lag, stutter and frame tearing for more fluid motion in games
– Quick Media Switching (QMS) for movies and video eliminates the delay that can result in blank screens before content is displayed
– Quick Frame Transport (QFT) reduces latency.
– HDMI 2.1 also supports Static and Dynamic HDR metadata.
All HDMI2.1 features are fully supported by this Club 3D CAC-1375 Cable. It is the ideal solution for the ultimate future proof HDMI2.1 experience.
- Fully Compliant to the Ultra High Speed HDMI 2.1 Certified specification
- Offers intense audio and video compatibility
- Professional quality cable
- With HDMI, transfer high-quality pictures and 3D sound effects simultaneously at a high-speed
- Low EMI emission
- Features Display Stream Compression (DSC)
- Gold plated connectors for maximum conductivity and 28 AWG
- Fully compatible with audio/video devices
- Enhanced gaming and media features
- Color space BT.2020 with 10bits,12bits,16bits
- Backwards compatible to earlier HDMI versions
- Supports Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2
- Supports (U)HD resolutions up to 4K120Hz (with DSC 1.2) or 8K60Hz
- Supports Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)