Kingston NV1 1000 GB Solid State Drive – M.2 2280 Internal – PCI Express NVMe (PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4) mother’s day gift ideas Kingston26.514Technology > Drives and Media
Kingston NV1 1000 GB Solid State Drive – M.2 2280 Internal – PCI Express NVMe (PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4) – Efficient performance for thinner notebooks and systems
Kingston’s NV1 NVMe PCIe SSD is a substantial storage solution that offers read/write speeds of up to 2,100/1,700MB/s, which is 3 to 4 times faster than a SATA-based SSD, and 35 times faster than a traditional hard drive. NV1 works with lower power, lower heat and quicker loading times. The efficient performance and single-sided M.2 2280 (22x80mm) design make NV1 ideal for thin notebooks and systems with limited space.
Available in capacities from 500GB – 2TB to give you all the space you need for applications, documents, photos, videos and more.
FEATURES / BENEFITS
NVMe PCIe performance- Offers read/write speeds up to 2,100/1,700MB/s .
Ideal for systems with limited space – Easily integrate into designs with M.2 connectors. Perfect for thin laptops and small-form-factor PCs.
Multiple capacities – Available in a range of capacities up to 2TB to meet your data storage requirements.
3-year limited warranty – Backed by the reliable Kingston warranty and free technical support.
- NVMe PCIe SSD performance
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 1000 GB for your computer
- Ideal for laptops and small-form-factor PCs
- Capacities up to 2TB
- The high-read speed of 2100 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- Write speed of 1700 MB/s enables you to perform write-related tasks in seconds rather than minutes
- With PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface get superb reliability and high-speed data transfer