Shop The Latest Club 3D Mini DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0a HDR Club 3D9.126Technology > Networking and Cables
Club 3D Mini DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0a HDR – Mini DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0a HDR
CAC-1180 – The Club3D CAC-1180 is a Mini DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0a active signal converter. It features support for HDR Video quality for deep color media content playback. The Mini DisplayPort receiver supports up to 5,4 Gbps per lane over 4 lanes. The HDMI output is fully compliant to HDMI specification version 2.0a. The CAC-1180 is downwards compatible to earlier Displayport and HDMI versions, but this can influence the functionality and/or supported features such as HDR.
The CAC-1180 supports UHD resolutions up to 4096 x 2160p at 60Hz.
It supports RGB/YCbCr video color formats with a color depth of 16bpc (or 48 bits per pixel) as long as it fits within the Mini DisplayPort and HDMI link bandwidth. The CAC-1180 also supports pixel encoding conversion from RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 to YCbCr 4:2:0 and YCbCr 4:2:0 pass-trough function. In addition HDR with deep color up to 12Bpc at 4K 60Hz is supported through the conversion of RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 over DP link to YCbCr 4:2:0 on the HDMI output with a horizontal expansion to CEA timings.
- DisplayPort 1.4 Receiver, up to 5.4Gbps link Rate, HBR2/HBR/RBR
- Offers intense audio and video compatibility
- Video Stream Handling
- Plug-in with the hdmi/mini displayport host interface
- Up to 600Mhz dual pixel path and 16bpc
- Features Active
- RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0 pixel format
- Horizontal expansion of Vesa CVT to CEA Timings (as per DP 1.4 spec)
- DisplayPort to HDMI Stereoscopic 3D Transport
- Frame Sequential to Stacked Top-Bottom Conversion
- Pass-trough of ther 3D Formats
- Audio Stream Handling
- LPCM and compressed Audio encoding formats