StarTech.com 6ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable, Mini DP to DVI-D Adapter/Converter Cable, 1080p Video, mDP 1.2 to DVI Monitor/Display christmas gifts StarTech.com6.858Technology > Networking and Cables
StarTech.com 6ft Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable, Mini DP to DVI-D Adapter/Converter Cable, 1080p Video, mDP 1.2 to DVI Monitor/Display – Connect a DVI display to a Mini DisplayPort-equipped PC or MACandreg; over a 6 foot distance – Black. The MDP2DVIMM6B Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter Cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (Desktop PC, Laptop, Ultrabookandtrade;, etc.) to a DVI monitor or projector, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
The adapter cable is 6 feet (1.8 m) in length, and features male-to-male connectors, allowing you to connect your Mini DisplayPort source directly to a DVI display with no additional cabling required.
Compatible with Intelandreg; Thunderboltandtrade;, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920×1200 (WUXGA).
MDP2DVIMM6B is a passive adapter that requires a dual-mode DisplayPort port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- MINI DISPLAYPORT TO DVI CABLE: 6ft (1.8m) Mini DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D (digital only) single-link cable connects a DVI display | 1080p 60Hz or 4K 30Hz (monitor w/ HDMI clock rate); EDID pass-through ensures compatibility between source and display
- 1x Male Mini DisplayPort connector, 1x Male DVI connector
- HOST COMPATIBILITY: Passive video converter supports mDP++ source including Thunderbolt 1 and 2 MacBooks, MacBook Air and Mac Mini, Microsoft Surface Pro 1-6, desktops (AMD FirePro/NVidia Quadro), laptops, mini itx computers, Intel NUC and docks
- Supports resolutions up to 1920×1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable has slim and flexible design with adapter chip built into VGA connector reducing clutter and providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office
- Compatible with Intel? Thunderbolt? devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Connect a DVI monitor or projector, or add a second display to your workstation using the mDP to VGA display adapter cable | Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent accidental disconnection | mDP male to DVI male
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the Mini DP to DVI converter cable/cord works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; Compatible with MiniDP devices like TB1/TB2 MacBooks with Mini DisplayPort