StarTech.com StarTech.com 2m 10G SFP+ to SFP+ Direct Attach Cable for Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU2M – 10GbE SFP+ Copper DAC 10 Gbps Passive Twinax gifts for dad StarTech.com12.489Technology > Networking and Cables
StarTech.com StarTech.com 2m 10G SFP+ to SFP+ Direct Attach Cable for Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU2M – 10GbE SFP+ Copper DAC 10 Gbps Passive Twinax – The SFPCMM2M is a Cisco compatible direct-attach copper SFP+ cable that’s designed, programmed and tested to work with Cisco brand compatible switches and routers and complies with MSA industry standards.
This passive Twinax copper cable supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet applications connected through SFP+ (Mini-GBIC) ports. This copper SFP+ cable is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
Designed for high-speed performance, this low-power, low-latency SFP+ cable is a cost-effective alternative to fiber-optic cable assemblies, supporting short-distance applications such as point-to-point in-rack network switch or server connections. StarTech.com SFP Cables
All StarTech.com SFP and SFP+ cables are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of direct-attach SFP cables and SFP modules, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
More from the Manufacturer
- 100% CISCO SFP-H10GB-CU2M COMPATIBLE: Works with Cisco switches like Firepower, ASR920, ASR9000, C9300, C3850 and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 2m (6.6ft) | 10 Gbps | Passive Twinax (Copper) | 2x SFP+ Pluggable Connector | 100 Ohm Impedance | 30 AWG Wire Gauge | PVC Cable Jacket | Hot swappable | MSA Compliant
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in Cisco routers and switches
- OUTSTANDING SUPPORT: Backed by StarTech.com for the life of the cable itself, not your equipment; our cables won’t void your OEM support and with access to our Tech Advisors 5/24.
- WORKS WITH MSA COMPLIANT SWITCHES: Low power 10GbE DAC also works with switch models from Ubiquiti, D-Link, Netgear, Supermicro, TP-Link and more that accept uncoded modules and transceivers