Tripp Lite 1000ft Cat5 / Cat5e Bulk Cable Solid CMR PVC 350MHz Black 1000′ anniversary gifts for him Tripp Lite85Technology > Networking and Cables
Tripp Lite 1000ft Cat5 / Cat5e Bulk Cable Solid CMR PVC 350MHz Black 1000′ – The N022-01K-BK Cat5e 350 MHz Bulk Solid-Core PVC Cable is premium cabling designed for Cat5/5e premise applications, such as connecting an Ethernet wall jack to a router, patch panel or switch. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this black cable ensures peak performance through your LAN (local area network).
Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire, the four-pair solid UTP N022-01K-BK delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a CMR-rated PVC jacket, this cable is ideal for all non-plenum horizontal wiring applications, including 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications.
The N022-01K-BK meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e, draft 11).
- Ideal for all non-plenum horizontal wiring applications
- This Network Cable provides splendid performance and clear connectivity
- Rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Features Category 5e cable type
- High-quality 24 AWG 4-pair solid copper wire
- CMR-rated PVC jacket
- Fully compatible with network devices
- Meets IEEE 802.3ab and ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 standards