Tripp Lite USB C to HDMI Adapter Cable USB 3.1 Gen 1 4K M/M USB-C Black 6ft graduation gifts Tripp Lite10.662Technology > Networking and Cables
Tripp Lite USB C to HDMI Adapter Cable USB 3.1 Gen 1 4K M/M USB-C Black 6ft – USB-C to HDMI Adapter Connects to Your Computer’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 Port
This USB Type-C to HDMI adapter (M/M) connects an HDMI monitor, projector or television to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your desktop computer, tablet, laptop, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook or smartphone. It’s an ideal connector for multitasking, presenting video at trade shows and conferences, editing documents, playing online games and watching movies on a larger 4K screen. No other adapter or cable is needed to complete your 4K connection.
Supports USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Converting Audio/Video Signals
By connecting the USB-C cable to a source device that supports USB DisplayPort Alt Mode, you can output 4K video and digital audio to an HDMI monitor, television or projector without installing special software drivers.
Enjoy the Clarity of True 4K HDMI Video with Multi-Channel Audio and 4:4:4 Color
This 4K HDMI cable supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 4K x 2K (4096 x 2160) at 60 Hz for crystal-clear picture and sound, as specified in HDMI 2.0. It’s compatible with HDCP 2.2 as well as backwards compatible with HDCP 1.4. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor, as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel).
Reversible USB-C Connector Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time.
Ready to Use Right from the Package, So You Can Plug and Play Immediately
The plug-and-play USB Type-C to HDMI cable requires no software or external power. Just connect the USB-C plug to the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on a source device that supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode, and connect the HDMI plug to your display. The six-foot USB 3.1 Gen 1 cable is backward compatible with previous USB and HDMI generations, so you can use it with legacy equipment.
- Connects your tablet, MacBook, Chromebook or smartphone’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port to an HDMI monitor or TV.
- Enjoy the feast of movies with both video and sound device supported
- Converts audio/video signals from sources supporting USB DisplayPort Alt Mode
- Features HDMI/Thunderbolt 3 cable type
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear video
- Features Reversible
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Fully compatible with Chromebook
- Dual male plugs connect directly to devices-no other adapter or cable is needed
- Unidirectional cable will only work from a USB-C port to HDMI port
- 3-year limited warranty